Sunday, January 31, 2016

Notebook Layout

Happy Sunday Bloglanders!!

I hope you are having a wonderful time!! It is VERY hot down under in Sunny SA and even though I try to keep up with my crafting - today I thought it too hot to do. Therefor I'm sharing a project from a few days ago.


This page is all about the similarities between me and my mum. Not a lot but still worth mentioning - for the rest of my life, I will remember her sewing - she made ALL our clothes and it looked like designer outfits. I suppose they were - we drew pictures and she made it come to life.

Here you can see the whole page:


































My inspiration came from this week's Magazine Monday Challenge:


and the colourful background came from last week's challenge:


Who said you only have to be inspired by one thing??? I loved the black title and doodling but as I decided to simplify my crafting this year, I only used black letters, journaling and a flourish on  my "busy" background. It was super easy and finished in a flash.

I added a picture of me and my mum. The frame is from one of Wilna Furstenberg's classes. Love it and have used it on numerous projects.

I love how it turned out and can't wait to get inspired by next week's Magazine Monday!!

Thanks for looking at my blog. Tomorrow is the 1st of February - if you haven't started on your New Year's resolutions - now is the time!! Get going with the first thing on your list - by the end of the year you would have accomplished 11. Even if you only get to 5 - it's 5 more than before!!

Have a GREAT week and a LOVE-ly February!



No comments:

Post a Comment